Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Shot to the heart and you're to blame

August 20, 2014

Alright to get a couple of things out of the way... I learned how to do back flips this week...

Today we went to the temple for the last time in two years!!  More like 22 months but I'm not letting myself count like that!  I got some good stuff for Christmas hehe!  I'm on the ball down here!

Also a 70 came last night and spoke and I didn't need a translator... ¡estoy chevere!  To be completely honest not much is going on down here..  My next p day is not in 7 days it's the Monday after Wednesday! Don't feel bad if that time comes and I haven't written.  I will at some point on Monday!  Also I can receive normal letters and packages when I leave this place!  And I'm down to get some one day if anyone wants to write real letters!

I heard that during the 8 hours bus ride to Huancayo four hours of it are freezing... so I'm looking forward to that... Also I bought Book of Mormon in Quechua!  I'm gonna try and learn some of it because that language is sweet!!

Today my thought comes from D&C 82:10.  It's about keeping covenants. And my thought is this, God will always keep his word. The question is will we?  If God broke a promise to us he would literally stop being God because he can't lie.. This is the kicker...  How can we expect to become gods if we don't keep our promises?

I've thought about the fall alot.. haha  I've been speculating on a lot of unimportant details to try and understand things ... like that I don't hold it as doctrine but I like to think.. you guys know that!  It brings peace to me to be able to go to class after studying and give myself visual aids on the board.  Every thing here make you learn faster!

Looking back at this letter it's not nearly as long as a thought it would be... but it's okay.. know that I love you guys!!

Glassett

No comments:

Post a Comment