Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Hump day on Hump day

Monday, July 13, 2015


Hey Family,

I had a really fast week where we tried to focus on the ward and stake… They have this genius idea where we start to focus more on Family History than on Faith, Repentance and Baptism and well… the basics… I am not saying that it isn’t important… but how are the investigators going to feel the spirit if they don’t understand what’s happening?

We a bunch of great people that we are teaching!  We have a family of 3 planned for the 25 of this month.  They are awesome. Always read always come to church…EARLY And they are the first reference that I have received that will get baptized…. (Up till now all of my baptisms have been from contacting.)  They are named Flor, Nelly and Raiza.  They are the cousins of a few members….  And the ward has been really good to them!  They feel comfortable.  They like their classes and they Love the Book of Mormon! (A winning combination!)

Today a guy came up to my comp and I with 100 Percent pure desire to fight with us… haha it was funny because he came up to us with so much confidence and tried to fight us on some point of Doctrine….  As soon as he realized that we were absolutely destroying what he thought was true he made a typical ´´i'm losing´´ move…  He tried to change the subject and I told him…´´We would be happy to explain what the signs from revelations means as soon as you understand this…´´ haha we finished and we (laughing awkwardly said) haha we all understand the Bible differently… I have to go...´´ my Comp and I felt a little bad for him… but at the same time if you are going to attack to Mormon Missionaries on certain points of the Bible you have to know it really well… he had it coming pretty much..

To all those who are tired… take a nap for me..

Sonriendo Siempre,

Elder Glassett


Maybe he's struggling to read English??

No comments:

Post a Comment