Monday, October 13, 2014

My wife is in the gym Everyday...

Monday, October 13, 2014


The rule around here here is that when its raining on us our future wife is working out.... she is gonna be strong..

Me and Kampo... Emmelkamp... have renamed our apartment "The Think Tank".   We discuss really interesting doctrine in there I love it!  It gives me a chance to just think.  I don't know if you understand to what extent I love to think.  To theorize to be absolutely ridiculous and then try and back it up with a scripture haha it's awesome.

The scripture I want to share is the most real missionary scripture I can find!  2 Nephi 6.3.  It's how I feel with every investigator ever!

All my investigators are at a stand still right now..  So I'm not gonna share about them.  We are working hard and I know that they know a lot!  They just won't act!  Kampo and I have been on wake up duty lately.  We keep telling them about the blessings they could have if they would just act!  Right now we don't want to teach them more because if they have more knowledge that they don't act on we are just condemning them... it's a rough situation... But I like it.  Everyday is fun everyday!!

Conference won!  It was awesome!  We got to watch it in English which was double cool!  There was soooo much to learn and improve!  The best talk was Uchdorf in Sacerdocio (Priesthood)!  The question we can always ask as a form of self examination..."Lord is it I?"  I love it!  The mission is great!!

Erin: I love you you are awesome!  Keep moving forward!
Mason: Don't act like I used to. I was selfish... I regret that everyday here.
Zach: mornin! Thank you for the example!  I'm not worried about you.
Mom: Sorry i was rude to you back at home...
Dad: Sorry i was rude to mom back at home...

Sonriendo Siempre,
Elder Glassett

No comments:

Post a Comment