Monday, April 13, 2015

Ésta Semana... ¿Donde se fue?

Monday, April 6, 2015


Aloha!  

This week was sooooooooo Busy! I cannot believe it! We found so many people!!! 19 News!!! What?? My comp and I have to goal to have more than 50 contacts. We figure if every 100 contacts we have we have 1 baptism we can have 1 baptism every 2 weeks! That would be quite the change from my mission up til now!! The difference is that we will have a ward to support us.

I thought Conference was awesome! But have no fear, I am not going to focus on the marriage part of conference AFTER the mission. We are actually working with a family that has recently put the goal of getting married so they can get baptized. The session that they came to talked about two things a lot… Marriage and, the day of Rest. Two things that they really struggle with. But it was good! They always say they will do something and they never do. But this Sunday they did!! It was funny because the last lesson we had with them we shared a scripture from James that says we should be doers of the word and not hearers only. And when they came I called them doers! I really feel that they can progress like crazy!

We have a baptism planned for this Saturday but we have to go to Huancayo today for a leadership conference… and then my comp has to go to Lima for papers… and who knows how this week will end? But the two investigators are awesome!

Norma and Estrella! A mother and daughter! Estrella is like 9 and is so smart! We always explain like 3 times to her mom but she gets it “al toque no mas!”

My comp and I found a lady who is going to make us yarn ties of our country flags! So that’s good!

The church is true and Thomas S. Monson is God's Prophet. I'm sure of that!

Sonriendo Siempre,
Elder Glassett

Playing with Trompos!

No comments:

Post a Comment