Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Short letter sorry

Monday, October 12, 2015

Wow!
 
This is week 6!!  Transfers are next week.  I can't believe it!  Cross your fingers that I go to the jungle!!!  I still haven't done that, apart from Tingo twice. 
 
 Abuela. Sí recibí tu pakete.así que no te precuces.
  
This week we had the conference of leaders.   Where we kind of received revelation and confirming revelation at once, we have realized that we spend too much time talking about one thing or what happened at home… or what we did once or another thing that’s not Christ.  And we can’t teach very well of him because we don’t use the book of Mormon.  We have to get better at that.  But not just as missionaries, we all need to learn more about Christ.  We all need to study his life. 
 
Haha also I learned how dramatic we are as people… this week haha my comp had something that hurt him 3 times randomly and he then convinced himself that his appendix was about to burst.  I tried to tell him that it will hurt a lot more and that he will start to hate me when it really does.  But I could not console him.  We went to the doctor and it was just that he had eaten something bad…. Why do we always go to the worst???  I want to write more because we went to the huge glacier today but we have to go get ready! 
 
Sonriendo Siempre, 
 
Elder Glassett!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment