Monday, October 5, 2015

Red carpet baptism!!!‏

Monday, October 5, 2015 

Family,

I need a bombilla Dad… and nothing else…  Actually my shoes are in need of replacement… one pair…  I found a pair for 160 soles that are pretty comfy which is the most important thing to me.

So if I could get a little money of my card… I am sorry I had to take out a lot... Es por vuestra navidad!

Today we are going to a place called Santa Rosa… it’s a museum. It should be cool!

Alexis didn’t get permission for his baptism… it’s like Jordy all over again… if you guys remember Jordy…. He finally got baptized in Pasco!!! An Elder told me!

I feel very much at a loss!I don’t know what to say!

I learned in the confrence that men as a general group really need to step up our Game!  Haha  I really like the talk about the kid who was playing in the mud and had to get sprayed off with the hose to go inside.  I remember being the kid once or twice.  I thought about how true that is!!!  We really do sometimes get messy.  In all sorts of things that we don’t need or plan.  I’m grateful for a loving savior who knows that and who works with us.  Giving us what we need this week.  The sacrament and its importance…  I think that almost all of life’s failures come from something being so easy that we think we can get by without it… not because it was too hard….

I love the little things that we should do… simple things, are simple to do…  Servant of nahum..

Sonriendo Siempre

Elder Glassett


No comments:

Post a Comment