Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Some people hike mountains that are this high .... I just live here.

Monday, September 1, 2014

Hi
I'm in
freaking
Cerro de Pasco (Paula's note. 14,200 feet above sea level which means he's breathing about 60% oxygen.)
It's cold.
I don't know how cold exactly...
but I know that I can't feel my hands..
ever.

My area is good!  But at the same time it's hard to work... BECAUSE EVERYONE IS ALWAYS OCCUPIED!!! Apparently.  I don't see how people can think we believe them when they say they're busy... whatever..

I had some picture to send but my card broke... I don't think there was enough oxygen to sustain its poor little life. 

It's hard to breathe here. I never thought I'd be grateful for air... but I am!

If there's one thing I have learned it's how to pray...That's what I think I have started to figure out.  Every day during scripture study it just kind of hits me how much God has done for me... and I crack... every time... I just start praying, saying Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!  I can't explain how it feels... But everyday it happens.  I just break down..in a good way though.  Like is a, I know that God loves me kind of way that shows me how much.  I owe him...  I've gone back to the Book of Mormon, highlighting everything that talks about the Plan of Salvation or God's Mercy..  I figure they're the same.

que mas.... My comp is a white kid like me... He´s dl and his name is Emmelkamp... Mom what country is that name from?  okay..

I have to go,  Next week I'll get you guys some good pictures.

Sonriendo Siempre,

Glassett

No comments:

Post a Comment