Wednesday, November 5, 2014

This week was crazy ... and fast. It was crazy fast.

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

HEY EVERYBODY!  I AM WRITING IN ALL CAPS TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND MY TONE.  LIFE IS AWESOME AND REALLY HARD...  BUT I LOVE IT A LOT!
Ok to start this week we have to explain that my companion and I suck..  It's a good kind of sucking though..  As in we literally have lists of things we need to do better! 
 
This week I got a 46 on my self analysis... So I'm just batting 1000 right now.  Go me.. 
 
Thought: Sunday we had a conference where President and Hermana Henderson spoke and Mama Henderson is a boss...  She said this...
At some point in our lives we all have to decide for ourselves if the church is true... that made me think.. there is no in between here... no (mas o menos) it made me wonder why this church has members who are mas o menos...  A true convert to this church knows their priorities..  I often (while trying to understand the peruvian mindset which I don't recommend) wonder what they are thinking. Why would God give us everything he has, his kingdom or, the opportunity to be like him if we don't take advantage and make a priority of his kingdom here on earth.  Are we the kind of members that deserve these blessings?  If not, what can we do to change that? 
 
For this cause I have thought a lot about the type of member I want to be! 
 
Sonriendo Siempre! 
 
Elder Glassett
People think we are twins.....

Halloween

1 comment: