Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Oh Pampas. ¿Porque no pasa nada dentro de ti? (Oh Pampas, Why is there nothing going on here?)

Monday, January 12, 2015


This week was hard man... hard!

We walked in the rain... and in the heat....(it's hot here too.) We taught about 8 lessons.... One was a crazy guy who said the prayer in Kechwa... That was cool actually.  We saw a whole bunch of pigs breaking the law of chastity. Which is something I'd like to have forgotten already!  The other elders had a baptism and with that nobody here has a single investigator progressing... nada nada nada.

My companion and I had a super cool lesson yesterday! She understood everything was ready. We thought we had found a golden investigator.  BUT she lives in Lima... and is returning next week!... BOO!!!

Also, in church we had 18 people... not dog this time...EVEN THE DOG HAS GONE INACTIVE!!!  And if we don't have 50 people here before March they are gonna close Pampas! WHY?...

If you can't tell in the above paragraph I am going crazy.... But I'm also having a lot of fun out here.... I figure if I work hard I don't have to worry about it being me fault or not... So that's where I am with all of this... I still sleep like a baby.. haha.

I thought of something this week!

We read in Alma that Faith is believing without seeing... but it came to me that patience is having faith until you see.  Boy does that apply here.

I don't know what God's plan is here in Pampas... But I know that if I am diligent I am an important part of it.

Love you all!
Sonriendo Siempre!
Elder Glassett

No comments:

Post a Comment