Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Donde se fue este Cambio? (Where did this transfer go?)

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Hi Everyone… sorry this letter can’t be too long. It’s a crazy day. Transfers are here and I can’t believe…. I repeat…I CANT BELIEVE THAT THIS TRANSFER IS OVER!!! IT WAS SO FAST!! 
 
6 weeks?! Where have you gone?! It is like a conversation I had with Arnez a few weeks ago.... 
 
Yo, Arnez 
Arnez, What? 
Yo, Donde se fue este dia?  Where did this day go? (Or also where did he or she go today) (Or also where did you go today…in usted) this confusion is key… 
Arnez, Who?! 
Yo, This day. 
Arnez, Who went this day? 
Yo, THE DAY!! 
 
HAHA we still laugh about that!
 
This week I really don’t know what to say.  We are teaching a woman named Luz who is Awesome! And might just get baptized… (which would be my first) but it's ok… I found a scripture that says I was not called to baptize. I came to preach the Gospel… I think that should be the slogan of my mission... 
 
But Luz is Amazing! She has a daughter and is separated from her UN married spouse… but SHE CAME TO CHURCH!! AND LIKED IT… The second part is obvious… you just have to go once to like it…. But you have to have faith to go… Anyway, we have 4 people in Pampas with fecha (a baptismal date) and I think they will all get baptized.  Pampas will survive as a branch until Octubre… 
 
Oh the mission… what did I learn this week? A lot! 
 
I ran into Elder Roberts… (Comp from MTC) Good Guy! Nice to talk to him… even if the language we spoke changed al toque…. I forgot English… I can’t speak without saying como or algo… 
 
I can’t think of anything else to say… 
 
The Church is true. 
 
Sonriendo Siempre, 
Elder Glassett

No comments:

Post a Comment