Tuesday, February 10, 2015

No Letter Monday

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

We didn't get a letter from Coco yesterday so I thought I'd add some questions and answers from previous weeks. 

How are you?

... tired... but good!  Missionary tired is very tired... I wonder how Christ felt after the creation...
 
Are you eating okay?

Yes, I ate a cuy recently.


What is your apt like in pampas? Are you taking photos?

It is better than Cerro in all aspectos of course I am.

Is it just the two of you who live together?

There are 4 of us.
 

What are you doing today?

I have no idea.

How is your comp?

Better than before..

How was contacting last week? It seemed like a stormy week? Does that make it harder? 

It makes it miserable but we had 40 which for this city is a TON because every house always has a lock on it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment