Tuesday, March 10, 2015

I'm just glad it's done

Monday, March 9, 2015


Well this week I made personal mission History! With the First baptism!  It was great!
But it started out so incredibly hard. Monday started out easy like a normal Pday... and ended with what felt like 10000000 problems.  And all of them were things I had no power over.  I had to fast.

One of the Huge problems was that Luz failed the interview for question 4...Abortion.  After a day of going to Huancayo and ask to have President interview her... she passed and we got the green light!

It was interesting to see the hand of God in this week... Because it felt like he gave my a million things to worry about just to see what or how I would respond.  Because by Friday I was free from everything!  It seemed that God had the plan from the start to do all the work.. and to leave me how I was before... but amazed.

It reminds me of a scripture.  When Laman and Lemuel were being tools. God told Nefi to stretch forth his hand and he would shock them... to kill them... it says so they will know that I am God.  It seems I got shocked this week.  And even though I don't know why... i'm glad it happened. It seems I know now more than ever that God understands me and knows me and maybe he gets his gustos by messing with me.  haha  But I'm alive... I used to say that as a joke.  But now I'm really grateful for it...  I leave this week happy.

Cor 1:27 God chooses the weak things of the world to confound the wise.  I am so grateful to be one of the truly weak things of the world.

Sonriendo Siempre,
Elder Glassett
This photo sent to Mas with the title "Psych for Mason." 

Luz with daughter and some ward members

The baptismal font that needed frogs cleaned out of it before they could baptize Luz.

Caption of email, "top step life."


"Old Zone"

No comments:

Post a Comment