Monday, May 25, 2015

It's a small world......

Wednesday, May 20, 2015  

Coco referenced seeing Juaquin Costa in a video.  He said that he understood him speaking Spanish and that it was weird because it had never happened before.  

Juaquin and his family have been family friends for many years.  He usually speaks English when he Coco is around, but Coco has heard him speak Spanish plenty and until last week never understood it.  Juanquin and his family now live in Peru and I sent the blurb from Monday's letter to his wife.  Here is the reply.....

That is so funny! yes he was in a video for area leadership training. 

I forgot to tell you that a couple of weeks ago I attended the mission president seminar. All the mission president's in the area were there and we were in meetings all the time so I couldn’t identify Coco’s mission President but during the wives' meeting I saw his wife and told her I knew Elder Glassett and she told me "Oh Elder Glassett!  He is an excellent missionary!  You know…works hard, always smiles, never complains, the best kind!  Tell his parents they should be proud of their son!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment