Monday, May 25, 2015

Monday, May 18, 2015

Well contrary to all that I thought this week did NOT kill us.. IT’S A MIRACLE

We started the week out in Huancayo where we had a conference… I was there with my USA wool knit tie of course haha…. I think President thinks I'm crazy…but it's okay because I know I am… LET ME TAKE A MOMENT TO SAY SORRY FOR THE FACT THAT THE SHIFT KEY DOESN’T HAPPEN TO WORK IN THIS COUNTRY…

Anyway, this week, we got back from Huancayo on Miercoles. And had a MultiZone PDay where we played soccer and volleyball.  Erin, I could probs beat you at volleyball now HA. Then on Thursday we had the MultiZone where President came and we had a big lunch and watched Meet the Mormons. It was awesome. Then we had to clean the capilla… which was pretty dirty because Mama Henderson made her brownies and it is a fairly common thing that while eating said browneis you lose control of your body and start to dance because those brownies are soooo dang good. I do not know how she does it at all….

Friday was a doozie.. because we had Emergency transfers in Tingo so we had to send a missionary there and take one out AND APPARENTLY WHEN WE PLAN FOR 8 O'CLOCK IT ACTUALLY MEANS 9 THIRTY WHICH IS ACTUALLY REALLY FRUSTRATING..  BOOO.  But, in the end everything went smoothly I guess..

Then we had a special conference on Sunday about ward council… also in a video I saw Juaquin Costa… so that was cool… but he was speaking Spanish and I understood… and that was weird..that hasn’t happened yet…
We just found out that a less active is actually not a member… So she's getting baptized soon. Hhahahaha oh Peru…

Love you all
Sonriendo Siempre,
Elder Glassett


Fun Fact of the Day..
I sleep talk in Spanish...Weird I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment