Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Monday, June 22, 2015

Hola!

I used to be used to the cold... in Pasco,  But now?  I have been using a sweater every day!  In Huancayo!!!!!  It used to be hot here for me!!!  Okay, my complaining is over.

This week we had changes.  I am now in Huancayo with Elder Fernandez from Antofogasta SHILE (Chile). That's how he says it haha.

My pension is the nicest lady every with just one leg!  haha Her name is Maria.

This week was fun and hard.  We had a special zone conference with President this week because the mission is have problems.  President is worried that the missionaries aren't working like they could.  And he wanted the whole mission to know that he is concerned.  It was pretty cool!  He shared a scripture from Eklesiestes that says basically (translating) Sweet is the sleep of him who works hard.  And so my comp and I have been doing all the work possible so that our sleep is sweet!  P.S.  It has been working.  

This week we have another conference with Elder Waddel.  He is an area 70.  From Lima and is awesome!  He spoke at the dedication of the temple in Trujillo.  Which just happened!  We saw it yesterday in the chapel.

This week we passed by an investigator named Juan.  He and his girlfriend were yelling at each other.  (Which is bad because they are getting married the 11th of July.)  We used a few scriptures to calm them down and then said... "Now that the spirit is here again you can fix this" and we left!  And yesterday we found them both super happy!  We felt good!  That they still want to get married!  Man the scriptures are good!

Now I have no idea what we are going to do today... my comp and I are both super tiered.  But, everyone knows it is a sin to waste pday sleeping....

So we will see...

I hope the week is good for everyone.

Sonriendo Siempre

Elder Glassett

With Elder Fernandez his new comp in Huancayo.

No comments:

Post a Comment