Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Baptism and the Bible

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Family.

HI.

EVERYBODY ELSE.

HI ALSO.

We had a great week this week. We were able to find a family that wants to join the church.  We had the Baptism of a kid named Hans.  Whose mom we just rescued and that we Awesome!

Something I learned this week comes from Moroni 10:32, It says if ye love God with everything then with grace is sufficient for us to be made perfect in Christ. 

Interesting. 

It makes me think of the talk by Jeffery R. Holland when he says.  "I don’t know what it will be like at the end of this life when we speak with our maker. But I will be very surprised if he does not at some point ask us if at least in our childish and foolish understanding of things.  Did we at least keep one commandment?  The first and great commandment.  I have thought a lot about how that whole time we are alive.  The whole 70 or 80 or 90 years that we have are really only for one purpose.  To learn to love God with All our heart might mind and strength.

Interesting.

Loving God is not easy.   Because it’s not something you say.  It’s something you do.  By keeping every commandment possible.

The mission teaches a lot… A LOT… and I didn’t leave ready.

The first 3 months are already going to be the hardest 3 months of your life.  For those who will be leaving soon.  Do yourself a favor and prepare yourself for the train wreck that it is. 

Don’t be dumber than me…

I know the Church is true.

Sonriendo Siempre,

Elder Glàssett

Hans! Baptism! 

1 comment: