Monday, August 24, 2015

Houston we have a problem in Zion

Monday, August 24, 2015


This week was (apart from the crazy speed of it) was a good week to serve. We ended up having to do a lot of favors for the Zone. It was nice. Also we got to see that God was working in our area to make up for the time that we weren't able to. We have been able to find so many people that want to learn. Not argue, but learn. It's nice.

Another plus is that as we are ending the month we have found that we have a TON of money for the last week of breakfast!!!  I am happy because my companion realized that he is getting fat and now just drinks mate in the morning which gives me all of his food so that maybe, just maybe, I can get to 70 kilos before next July!  PRAY FOR ME!!

We are still visiting Alexis and he is still coming to church. He is an awesome kid better than I was when I was 15. Truth.

I am grateful for the spirit that has been with me so much. I have learned how to hear it.  And even more, to obey it, Why I should obey it?  I always tell my investigators if you learned something today, it is because the Spirit taught you and you listened.  My companion and I can't teach anything.  And you will never learn from us.  It's true.  I like an example that the spirit is like the sun. And a powerful missionary can be like a magnifying glass. We can make something powerful, personal as well. I love that.

Love all of you I hope this week is great.

Sonriendo Siempre,
Elder Glassett

No comments:

Post a Comment