Saturday, August 1, 2015

Santiago and Sling shots

Monday, July 27, 2015

Well this week was one not to remember.  Not because it was bad. But because it literally want by at such Blazing Speeds that I am having a hard time remembering everything.
This week we were going to speed up until Saturday. There was a baptism in our ward that nobody really helped set up or clean. So that was a good way to slow Saturday. Sunday started parties for the 28th, Independence Day of Peru. Why does it start so early? I don't know but I do know that if I see another drunk gay dancing to Santiago I am going to shoot him with my slingshot... (Notice. Santiago is the common hill person of Peru music... I invite you all to try and listen to more than 1 song without hating yourself.)

Haha speaking of my slingshot, I will give you all year of practice and still beat you all in a contest at home... You have to learn here... It's life or death!!  Yesterday out of necessity I hit 4 dogs!! (They were attacking a servant of the lord.) 
 
Changes are this week and to be honest I don't want me or my companion to go, but, we will accept whatever happens.. I'm sure that no matter what happens in the changes I will with a Latino.. Because I am always with Latinos, but that's okay!  I always end up being buddies with them! 
 
I know that the church is true. The Book of Mormon is true. I also know that Satan is hard at work, I have seen his work this week.  As every single one of my investigators has gotten a job that has asked them to work on Sundays.  I really hate the fight between good and better.  I hope that you're all good and that life treats you well. 
 
 Sonriendo Siempre, 
 
Elder Glassett

No comments:

Post a Comment