Monday, August 3, 2015

Una semana ...Especial..

Monday, August 3, 2015

Okay I don't have a bunch of time so i'll try and make it a good letter with my time.

Elder Fernandez (RIP) IS currently Soaking the Pasco Glory... Lucky Guy!  I miss Pasco. Sure it tried to kill me more than once.. but, it didn't, and now we are friends!

My new companion is from Misiones Argentina which is Northern Argentina.  His name is Elder Delgado. For those of you keeping track I have almost had one companion from every country of South America!!! Go ME!!

I will say sorry right now.  I have nothing cool to share.  I have been dead for the last 3 days.  I have been sick and haven't left our room apart from when we took the Sacrament. yesterday and then went home.  Booooo haha.  I'm going to take a picture of myself and when i'm healthy again i'm going to send it. (I cant do it now or you'll all get scared.)  I'm sorry that's it.

Although the week has hit me hard I can still laugh.  As long as that's the case, i'm still winning.

Sonriendo Siempre,
Elder Glassett

The Emmelkamp family line right to left:  father, son, grandson.  



No comments:

Post a Comment