Monday, August 31, 2015

Aùn no està preparado!!! "Spanish Dreams"

Monday, August 31, 2015

The Mission really changes a lot of things. It is something that kind of sucks you in without any options.  Weird.  Haha.  Last night my three roommates told me that I was talking in my sleep, in Spanish, saying, “He’s still not ready, he’s still not ready!” haha it’s kind of like the time I said “y ahora?” in my sleep… why me?
 
We are teaching the coolest kid.  Alexis. I think I was here in this area to find him… He plays drums loves music and is a tiny bit shy.  A lot like I was I think.  I am trying to get him excited for a mission!  Which is easy because it is the greatest blessing that I have ever received in my life…  I will say that if you are between a mission and marriage.  Go on the mission.  I do not regret one thing that I have done out here.  Nor do I count days. (I don’t want to know how fast they go…) 
 
I have felt a difference as we have tried to do harder things… stake things… I feel that we are able to make more of a difference.  The stake had a dance the other day but it looked like a club.  And they were all dancing like it was a club… that was sad… haha we had been doing so well and then they let the apostasy in the doors!  I felt like I should cleanse the temple like Christ did!... instead (so as to not leave my place) I watched the bible video where Christ Did it… pretty much the same effect.. 
 
Sonriendo Siempre, 
Elder Glassett

No comments:

Post a Comment